Information on Minors
Information on Minors Sr.Life is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the applicable laws. You can contact us at: [email protected]
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information refers to information that identifies a particular individual, such as an individual’s name, postal address, e-mail address, and phone number. Personally identifiable information does not include screen names or user names. The following are certain situations in which we may collect personally identifiable information from you:
- When you fill out forms or fields on this website; or
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this website and our services, whether via email or other means.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. As you navigate through this website, we may collect details about your visits, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, the pages and resources that you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
- Collection with Cookies. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer.
This website uses Remarketing to advertise online. Third-party vendors, show SeniorLife ads on sites across the Internet. This website also uses first-party cookie to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences;
- Protect the security and integrity of this website;
- Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third parties;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide administrative communications to you; and
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this website’s maintenance and security;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- To our Insurance providers.
Requests for Quotes and Services from Requested Service Providers
Certain portions of this website may allow you to request a quote from one or more third parties, such as insurance providers. If you provide your personally identifiable information on this website and request a quote, services or information (e.g., by clicking “View Plans” or “Get Quote”), we may share your personally identifiable information with insurance providers. If you make a Request, you expressly consent to such disclosure and use of your personally identifiable information. If you do not want your personally identifiable information shared, then you should not submit a request to “View Plans” or “Get Quote”.
IF YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST, REQUESTED SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY WITH QUOTES VIA TELEPHONE, FAX, AND EMAIL. YOU MAY RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALLS AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST ON THIS SITE. EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.
California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California may have additional rights as set forth in our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Links to Third-Party Websites
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, please contact us Via email: [email protected]