What is Final Expense Insurance?
A final expense life insurance policy insures peace of mind and ease of planning for your loved ones.
You can use the benefit from a final expense policy for burial, debts, or anything else your family needs. A final expense policy does not require a medical exam, and coverage typically ranges from $10,000 to $50,000. Funerals can cost $8,343 or more, not including cemetery plot and headstone costs.
Final Expense Insurance Unique Features
The following features are some of the unique attributes of a Final Expense policy.
- No Medical Exam Required
- $2,500 – $100,000 in coverage
- Typically issued either immediately, or within 48 hours
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
- Premiums will never increase
- Beneficiaries can use proceeds for any purpose